As mentioned before, Woodwork Hive platform, which manages cloud based BOM used by JoinerCAD software, only with the permission of the software user, connects to the user’s Google Drive account. It means that Woodwork Hive platform sees JoinerCAD user’s personal information, which is very sensitive and must be managed by Woodwork Hive platform in a very safe and a right way.
JoinerCAD software is the only software which uses Woodwork Hive platform and both are developed by the same company – CELI Automatizuoto Projektavimo Sistemos, which is Authorized developer and VAR (Value Added Reseller) of Autodesk Inc. (USA).
Woodwork Hive and JoinerCAD documentation can be reached by clicking links below:
There are two types of cookies: (1) temporary cookies, or session cookies, that are removed when the browser is shut down, and (2) regular cookies that are not removed and remain until they are removed by active actions or expire.
Most web browsers accept cookies, but if needed, you can change your web browser settings so that cookies are not accepted or that you receive a notification every time a platform is asked to use a cookie. We inform you that in this case, the performance of our platform may slow down and some of the features of the site may not work.
We respect the right of individuals/legal entity (as employee) to the protection of data and seek to ensure the protection of data processed in Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account. By using Woodwork Hive cloud-based platform you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Woodwork Hive Privacy statement and Terms of service in addition to any other agreements we might have with you. In the event that such agreements contain terms that conflict with this Privacy statement and Terms of service, the terms of those agreements will prevail.
1. Contact Information
Company: ČELI AUTOMATIZUOTO PROJEKTAVIMO SISTEMOS, UAB
Address: Senasis Ukmergės kel., Užubalių k., LT-14302, Vilniaus raj., Lithuania
2. Why is Woodwork Hive requesting for connection to user’ Google Drive account?
Woodwork Hive (www.woodworkhive.com) is a cloud-based platform of various tools (e.g., BOM – App) for Woodworkers. This platform within current and future tools inside does not work as independent product itself. Therefore, it cannot be downloaded, installed and used as a separate software or App.
Woodwork Hive is developed and being developed by ČELI AUTOMATIZUOTO PROJEKTAVIMO SISTEMOS, UAB (legal entity reg. No. 124717641) (hereinafter referred to as the “Čeli APS”), which is an authorized Autodesk Inc. developer and reseller. Therefore, Woodwork Hive cloud-based platform works only with other products (Software/Apps) which are developed and belongs to Čeli APS company.
JoinerCAD software (www.joinercad.com/en) uses Woodwork Hive platform because of its tool – BOM App. In the future this platform also will be used by another product – Woodwork for Inventor (www.woodworkforinventor.com) and other products that will be developed or acquired by Čeli APS company.
BOM-APP AND GOOGLE DRIVE
BOM-App (BOM – Bill of Material) is a cloud-based tool, which is managed by Woodwork Hive platform and being used by JoinerCAD software – allows the user to generate a full documentation that is necessary to start a production process of the furniture.
The BOM-App template is expressed as an MS Excel file. Therefore, MS Office must be installed on JoinerCAD software (also Woodwork Hive platform) user ‘ computer. If it is not installed, so the user is allowed to use MS Excel file substitution – Google Spreadsheet file template.
Spreadsheet file template based BOM reports are being generated and saved on Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account. In order to do this the user needs to allow Woodwork Hive platform to connect to his Google Drive account.
3. How is Woodwork Hive connecting to the user’ Google Drive account?
Woodwork Hive (as a Third-party) connects to its user’ Google Drive account only with the permission of the user. This permission, after it has been confirmed by the user, becomes permanent until it is cancelled by the same user. This cancellation can be proceeded by the user on his Google account (Security/Third-party apps with account access). Once it is done, Woodwork Hive platform will need to get connection permission from the user again.
4. What data is requesting by Woodwork Hive from the user’ Google account?
YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT EMAIL:
Čeli APS neither collects nor storages Woodwork Hive user’ Google account email address. When the user is logged into his Google account, his email appears in the Woodwork Hive’ BOM template dialog window by showing that the user is really logged into his Google account. When the user is logged out, the email address automatically disappears from his Woodwork Hive’ BOM template dialog window.
YOUR ALL SPREADSHEET FILES THAT ARE AVAILBALE IN YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE ACCOUNT:
Čeli APS neither collects nor storages files that are available in Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account. Woodwork Hive platform needs to see only user’ Spreadsheet files. Therefore, platform uses primary filter which filters only Spreadsheet files that are available in Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account and shows these files to the user. Meanwhile, other format files, that are available in Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account, are invisible for both – the Woodwork Hive user and Woodwork Hive platform (also Čeli APS).
ČČeli APS also neither deletes nor edits user’ original Spreadsheet files that are available in in Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account. Woodwork Hive platform uses and works only with the copies of Spreadsheet files that are available in Woodwork Hive user’ Google Drive account:
- JoinerCAD user designs 3D Furniture model.
- JoinerCAD logins to Woodwork Hive platform where BOM (Bill of Materials) is being generated.
- The user, before exporting BOM into Spreadsheet file template, gives a permission for Woodwork Hive platform to login to the user’ Google Drive account.
- Woodwork Hive filters user’ Google Drive account and shows only Spreadsheet files.
- The user chooses Spreadsheet file template into which BOM has to be exported.
- Woodwork Hive asks user’ Google Drive account to make a copy of chosen file.
- Woodwork Hive transfers generated BOM data into a copy of chosen Spreadsheet file template.
- When the copy of chosen Spreadsheet file template is full filed with the BOM data, this copy is automatically saved into user’ Google drive account as a BOM report file in Spreadsheet format.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
With respect to personal/ legal entity (as employee) data collected from individuals/ legal entity (as employee), our legal basis for collecting/using the data will depend on the personal/ legal entity (as employee) data concerned and the specific context in which we collect/use it. We will normally collect/use data from you only where: we have your consent to do so, we need the personal/ legal entity (as employee) data to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the services you have requested), or the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
In all the cases mentioned above, the Čeli APS shall process data only to the extent necessary for the achievement of clearly defined and legitimate purposes, considering the protection of the privacy of the data subject.
5. Our Disclosure of Your Personal/Legal Entity (as employee) Data to Third Parties
Any data provided to you may be shared with third parties only in the ways described in this Woodwork Hive Privacy statement and Terms of service:
- We may provide your personal/legal entity (as employee) data to affiliated entities within our corporate group and to service providers who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services to us.
- Third party contractors may have access to our databases. These contractors typically sign a standard confidentiality agreement.
- We may share your data with any parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures and other entities under common control or third-party acquirers. We expect these other entities to accept this Privacy statement and Terms of service.
- We may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases. However, we would restrict their use and disclosure of data during the diligence phase.
- When required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement applicable to the Čeli APS; or when we believe, at our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal/legal entity (as employee) information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; in order to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or company policies; in order to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, and
- When you give us consent to do so.
6. Data Subject Rights
Čeli APS ensures the rights of data subjects provided for by legislation and hereby informs that any data subject has the right:
- To know/be informed of the processing of their personal/legal entity (as employee) data.
- To request the Čeli APS for access to their personal/legal entity (as employee) data and to upload, correct or erase it (“right to be forgotten”) or to restrict the processing of data or to object to the processing of data, as well as the right to data portability.
- To withdraw at any time their consent without prejudice to the consent to the processing of data before the withdrawal of consent becomes effective, the right to object to the processing of data.
- To submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate with its website at https://vdai.lrv.lt/en/ , if the data subject considers that their data is being processed in violation of their rights and legitimate interests in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- To object to being subject to automated processing or profiling.
7. Validity and Amendment of Privacy Statement and Terms of service
This Woodwork Hive Privacy statement and Terms of service is available on the Čeli APS’s owned websites: www.joinercad.com/en and www.woodworkhive.com .Čeli APS has the right at any time to unilaterally change this Woodwork Hive Privacy statement and Terms of service by informing about the changes in the publication of the amended Woodwork Hive Privacy statement and Terms of service on the Čeli APS’s owned JoinerCAD and Woodwork Hive websites.
8. Relationship to Applicable Law
This Woodwork Hive Privacy statement and Terms of service and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this document will be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania (LT).